Values and Vision
INTEGRITY AND SERVICE
CARE FOR YOURSELF - PERSONAL WORTH
Every individual matters, all members of the College community are encouraged to display positive behaviours that contribute to their educational, physical, social and emotional development.
CARE FOR OTHERS - RESPECT AND COURTEOUS RELATIONSHIPS
The basis of all interactions within the College is the belief that all individuals, staff, students and parents have the right to be treated respectfully in a safe learning environment.
CARE FOR YOUR SCHOOL - RESPECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT
The College is committed to the provision of a learning environment that is safe, attractive and appropriate to its function.
CARE FOR YOUR LEARNING - STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
All individuals can learn and can work towards achieving their full potential. The College is committed to providing engaging curriculum that will assist individuals in successfully achieving their goals within and through education.
1. High expectations and pride in our College Community
2. High level staff efficacy
3. Clarity of roles and responsibilities
4. Differentiated curriculum
5. Partnerships beyond the College gate
6. Innovation is Central
7. Committed, rigorous and passionate staff
8. Mathematics/Science and Sport Focus